In accordance with the EU regulation 2016/679, named General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a right to access, oppose, correct and delete your personal data.
You may exercise such rights by contacting us via e-mail at info (at) trmotoring (dot) com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification with the request. To project your privacy, please mask your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, maximally within four weeks.
You have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Personal data use:
When using the TR Motoring (TRM) website, users are requested to provide defined personal data required to deliver the demanded products and services. This holds for the following cases: when purchasing on our site, when creating a customer account, when registering for communications (such like direct mail) or when contacting our customer service.
When browsing the TR Motoring website and using the features of TRM, the data processed is limited to the following:
- Identity and personal contact details (first and last name, email, invoicing- and shipping address, phone number)
- Bank or PayPal account details
- User ID and corresponding password
- The purchase history and invoices associated with it
- Personal data that you provide us actively (e.g. the name of your social media account when contacting us via that medium)
- Different statistics related to the use of the TRM website.
TRM does not intend to collect personal data of website visitors or users under the age of 18 years old, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor has reached this age or not. We strongly encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent the collection of personal data of minors without parental approval. If you feel that we have collected personal information about a minor without parental permission, please contact us via the aforementioned contact data, so we can erase this information.
The storing and processing of personal data is necessary for TRM in order to:
- Deliver the goods and services
- Guarantee the correct processing of ordered goods or services.
- Reach the Customer in order to perform our services
- Manage of our business relationships
- Give the opportunity to create an account or sign up for marketing communications
- Comply with Dutch civil law, we are legally obliged to process data, e.g. for tax declaration, accounting and guarantee subjects.
- Conduct analysis and statistics for the adaptation of the commercial and marketing activities of TRM
TRM does not take decisions based on automated and/or software processing on occasions that can have (significant) consequences for people.
Retention of data:
The aforementioned data are stored for a period equal to the recommendations of the Dutch data protection authority ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP)’ and/or legal obligations:
TRM does not keep your personal data longer than what is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data has been collected. The data originating from service usage, purchases and accounts are kept for a period of seven years after the date of purchase to which they relate, which is mandatory regarding the Dutch tax authorities.
The cookies have a period of validity not exceeding thirteen months.
TRM will not sell your information to third parties.
Data may be forwarded to third-parties providing services on behalf of TRM in order to ensure the correct processing of the obligations arising from the contract concluded with its customers (payment, postal and logistical service). Furthermore, data might be shared to comply with legal obligations.